On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Alexander Barrett wrote:

> Pete/All,
>
> If I can be of any help I certainly will. I own a clothing company and have
> got a container of clothing (T-Shirts/Polo's, Hats, Hoodies etc) coming over
> at the end of July still with a bit of space on, if someone can get me some
> designs then possibly I'd be able to get a few hundred tagged onto the order
> that I'd happily donate to the FG cause (as long as profits went to the
> project of course)
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Alex
>
> P.S I like the latest logo, the F with wings is great!

Hi Alex,

Torsten's wife is a graphics designer and put together this logo:

     http://www.cafepress.com/fgfs

I'm sure I could dig up the original hi-res artwork if it's something you
wanted to use.  But if it's your money getting spent initially, you
definitely should be the one to make the final decision of what graphics to
use and how things should look.

Best regards,

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/