Before building TaxiDraw, I had to install new versions of wxWidgets
(2.8.11, from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wxwindows/
wxMac-2.8.11.tar.gz), libcurl (7.19.4, from http://
www.opensource.apple.com/source/curl/curl-57/) and libtool (2.2.8,
from http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.2.8.tar.gz). These
compiled and installed straight out of the box - nothing to fix for
them.

There were a couple of minor issues with TaxiDraw to get it to
compile. The makefiles did not define the AR and LIBTOOL symbols
correctly. Secondly, in src/Main/PreferenceDialog.cpp on lines 252
and 255, the argument for the call to SetValue was changed from
'oss.str()' to 'wxString(oss.str().c_str(), wxConvUTF8)'.

All this was done using the usual ./configure and make commands. The
executable launches, but does not respond to the mouse.

Andrew