Alan,

I don't like the idea to include inputvalue.hxx, the logic class has nothing
to do with the analog input value class. I try to understand why VC spits out
the error message here.
Could you send the build log offline, so I can have a look? Sorry, I don't
have a windows machine capable to build FlightGear, but we have a 1:4 chance
to find the bug ;-)

Best, Torsten