On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:12 AM, Jörg Emmerich  wrote:
> Hi Stuart and Heiko,
> I seldom saw such a fantastic responsiveness in my life - thanks a
> million. Sorry that it took me so long to say "thanks a million" - I had
> a hard time learning how to get the new Beauty out of the GIT - so I
> even had the chance to learn something new.

No problem. Once Heiko had mentioned that we had higher resolution
textures available, it was trivial to update.

> It still shows the "Standard Rate of Turn" at 15° (instead of 20°) - but
> for sure that is not an issue for me (may just be a reminder for a
> "beauty-operation" for that Beauty-Queen with the next service!)

Apologies - I thought that was a reference to the (now retired) turn
indicator rather than the turn coordinator.

Just to be clear, are you referring to an inconsistency between the
markings on the instrument, and the actual angle of bank required
on the c172p to achieve a standard rate turn?

Following on from this, do you know which is correct?

-Stuart