I'm posting in haste so I apologize if I'm missing something, but was there
a recent change to the autopilot system that now ignores stages if they have
the same <name> tag as a previous stage?  Previously this wasn't the case,
but if it's a new addition, it could possible break some configurations that
aren't expecting this.

Also, in the autopilot dialog box, something is now forcing the altitude to
zero no matter what I change it to?  Previously I could step the target
altitude up and down in 100' increments using the up and down arrow keys and
no matter what I do, the altitude is forced back to zero?

Any ideas?  This is with the Rascal110 model.

Thanks,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/