hi Thobias,

If the textures are GPL compatible (which I presume they are) then the author
of the Concorde will pick them up from the forum and incorporate them in his
latest version (with full credit to you). Most recently, I've been taking up
responsibility to merge these changes back into GIT. I can't tell yet at what
kind of release cycle we're looking yet, but it seems to me that is the most
solid workflow.

Cheers,
Durk