Hi All,

Have you ever seen some dense air?

I had just made a nice landing at TNCM and I was looking at it again in the replay, when I noticed the shadow of my plane was still as if I was on the runway. Needless to say the shadow was flying with me. It is definetly not the shadow of my plane on the water. Look at the position of the weels. When the point of view was lowered to a level below the altitude of the airplane, the shadow is gone. But any viewpoint higher shows the shadow being stuck to the plane.

Please follow the link to here <http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/mifi2909/fgfs/Shadow.jpg> to see the image. This was taken with the GIT compiled version of yesterday morning. I never noticed it before (and I am replaying frequently) so this probably is a side effect of a recent change.