Hello,

since mid-August I noticed a shader problem (see attached picture of Bo105).
All model faces that are orientated to the sun are white.
If I remember right this behavior occurs after the mail of Tim Moore:
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:20:03 +0200
From: Tim Moore <timoor...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] shaders heads up
To: FlightGear developers discussions
        <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

I've checked in some changes to the shaders in attempt to fix bugs on some
platforms and generally optimize them. I've eliminated the use of
gl_FrontFacing, which seems to give us problems on certain Macintosh
platforms. I've also reworked the way material animations are handled. Let
me know of any new problems.

Tim

I wonder that only I have this problem. Maybe I use wrong settings?
Before mid-August everything works fine with the material shader.

I use:
-Linux x86_64
- Suse 11.2
- Nvidia GeForce 6700XL
- always "compatibel" SimGear, FlightGear and fgdata git versions
-OSG 1.9.8 or 1.9.9

Best regards
D-NXKT