Hi guys,

This is a *second* email in case the first one with the mathematical models
do not get through:

I've previously posted on the FG forum but was directed here by Hooray in
hopes of finding more immediate here :)
Just a quick introduction for you guys who probably just heard from me for
the first time: I am a final year student who is doing her Final Year
Project on incorporating wind shear conditions on Flight Gear. I am
currently using a Windows 7 PC, some of specifications include:

1) Intel (R) core i5 CPU @ 3.2GHz
2) 4GB RAM
3) 64 bit OS
4) ATI Radeon Graphics Card (1GB)

I've currently installed Flight Gear, am trying to start the first building
process which I am following instructions from
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Building_FlightGear_-_Windows
Have installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express and have followed all
the instructions on the site above (including installing Git and Tortoise
SVN), everything went okay until I reached the part that says "Getting SVN
headers" and "Getting OpenSceneGraph"

"Getting SVN headers": I am unsure as to where to find that library the site
mentions, in order to extract and include into the 3rd party folder
"Getting OpenSceneGraph": I tried linking a folder named "OpenSceneGraph" in
my FG root directory to the URL specified but keep getting a rejection
warning saying

> Error: Can't create directory 'C:\Program Files
> (x86)\FlightGear\OpenSceneGraph\.svn':
> Error: Access is denied.

I'm kinda at my wits end, being really new to this software developing
process but I need to finish my project probably by February next year. And
this is only the beginning. I would really appreciate any form of help or
suggestions as to how I can go about doing this in another, hopefully
simpler way.

I really appreciate the help and even just reading this email, and I really
hope to hear from you guys soon! :) Many advance thanks! :)

--
Regards,
Deborah