Hi,

>I had the same result with the 737-300 back a while ago.
>It would take off and climb and then nosed into the ground
>All other planes I tried didn't act like that.
That's Pilot Error- just keep to the weigh, speed and flapssetting given in the
Help menu. Like in real life.  Based on the real datas. (the fdm is a
incredible work by David!)

>It also seems that the most recent fgdata (todays version) gives this error
>d...@m1l-susehs:~> fgfs aircraft=737-300
>Processing command line arguments
>Fatal
 error: Failed to open file
>  at aircraft=737-300
> (received from SimGear XML Parser)

>Is SimGear causing this problem?

Never had this error- And I use latest GIT.
My problem is that gitorious.org gives me an error message when trying to get a
merge request....

Heiko