I do like Thorsten's list, especially since he attached images of each single
cockpit.
This makes it clear at what time of development he checked the aircraft.

Anyway, it is still a delicate subject and I don't think we'll ever find a
rating system that
works for all...

> Curt wrote:
>
> 1. It would be interesting if there was a system where everyone could vote on
> the rating for
> a particular aircraft ... kind of like rating a youtube video.

Bring us back to an old discussion. This was implemented in the wiki, but
without dozens of
people voting per-aircraft it isn't very usefull... (most votings are just the
single author's 5 stars
I guess :P)

For example, see right side of page:
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Boeing_747-400