Here's an update on my previous thought.

I opened up a trouble ticket at proflightsimulator.com and reported the
rogue affiliate that is being nasty on facebook and who registered
flightgear.us to promote proflightsimulator.com.

I see that he has toned down his rhetoric significantly, but if we can
document and report cases of affiliate abuse, we might be able to get
proflightsimulator.com to cut them off.  If there's no financial incentive
for these rogue affiliates because they've been cut off, then they would
likely fade into the distant memory.  That remains to be seen though,
proflightsimulator seems to be good at saying the right things, but we need
to document their actions in detail.

If anyone out there has been ripped off by these scammers or charged an
amount they weren't expecting, they should be able to take advantage of the
proflightsimulator 100% no-hassle rock-solid refund offer advertised on
their web site.  It appears you need to open up a trouble ticket on their
web site to request a refund.  I would be very interested in documenting
cases where customers are successful or unsuccessful at getting a refund.

At any rate, as I've been able to communicate both with clickbank.com (the
financial wing of the scam) and proflightsimulator.com, it is becoming
apparent that to proceed we need documented evidence from actual customers.
 Simply expressing our sentiments doesn't actually advance our position at
all.

Regards,

Curt

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Gene Buckle <ge...@deltasoft.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010, Chris Wilkinson wrote:
>
> > proflightsim.com is hosted in Washington State, but leap-frogs via the
> same
> > Florida location.
> >
> FYI, proflightsim.com is now throwwing 403 Forbidden. \o/
>
> g.
>
> --
> Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
> http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.
> http://www.simpits.org/geneb - The Me-109F/X Project
>
> ScarletDME - The red hot Data Management Environment
> A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
> http://www.scarletdme.org - Get it _today_!
>
> Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
> minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
> holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd
> by the clean end.

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/
http://www.flightgear.org -