Heiko Schulz wrote:

> As we all know the truth behind it should be clear for all that there
> are copyright infringements clearly visible?

I doubt.

> Even if they can take FGFS and sell it due to our licence, they are
> not allowed to say that they developed the things they mentioned.

They're posting false claims on a website and/or -forum and some of
their poor customers are paying for it.  "We" do not even suffer from
any material damage, therefore I assume it would be rather tricky to
develop a legal case just out of a few false statements.

> Our developers still have the Copyright, an no one other than us is
> allowed to claim copyright for.

Yup. Anyhow everyone here is free to start doing the dirty groundwork
which would be a requirement for making a legal case.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about these scam's, but I suspect it
doesn't pay to get after them because a) it would cost you man-months
to lay the foundation for a legal case, b) they're a moving target and
therefore 'a)' is probably never coming to an end c) I think The
FlightGear Project is better off spending the time on doing their own
homework.

Cheers,
        Martin.