On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Jacob Burbach wrote:

> Oh...but previously we had discussion (December?) in regards to IO
> permissions 'not' working if you used an Aircraft directory directly
> and had to use only a directory 'containing' an Aircraft directory.
> This must be a fairly recent change then I guess?

I'm not aware of any IO permission discussions. But I'm also _not_ using an
Aircraft subdirectory. It's been like this for a while now (at least since I
started using it last September). Fix for multi-player aircraft was pushed
in November. Try if it works for you after removing the subdirectory.
Indeed, the directory structures are a bit confusing - a directory
check/error messages would help here.

cheers,
Thorsten