Continued

I can notice, the older fgfs version without James Turner Patch, was right
with Gliders ( no Engines ).
My conclusion,
the James Turner Patch was right to solve the issue, Aircraft with engine
related,
however
it makes an issue, Aircraft without  engine related.
Sorry James, your patch does not fix correctly the bug.