Hello Henri,

Am 07.02.2011 18:38, schrieb henri orange:
> [...] I am getting ( randomly ) the following messages
>
> Warning: invalid line segment passed to IntersectVisitor::addLineSegment(..)
>          nan nan nan nan nan nan segment ignored..
I've looked into this a bit. It seems again to have to do with a missing
initialization during a trim run of JSBSim. I have not yet found the
definite cause, but tracked the NaNs at least to the PQR rates in
FGPropagate during the initial conditions run of the trim which is
triggered by the presets-commit command in mooring.nas:230.

Unfortunately, I don't know when I will have spare time to continue
investigating. At the moment I'd guess the fix, if there is one, would
affect the JSBSim internals, so it would go to the JSBSim devel list first.

Hope that helps so far, best regards,
        Andreas