Hi all,

I just hover above a bunch of discussions about how to complete a not so
complex L/G animation.

Well, I have done some nice landing gear, see A-10, A-6E, f14b. I didn't
use any maths for that. No nasal, no perl, no python... No maths
function from the FDM either. The XML interpolation and some drafts
showing the moves step by step on a vector graphic editor are enough.
It's a little bit tedious and may not be very pleasant from a developer
point of view, but it works great and fast.
At a time I looked for someone able to code a tool to generate exact
numbers easily, but the archaic method I use showed to be rock solid and
much faster.

In any case, for complex L/G animations a clever and no complex approach
should solve the trickiest problems.

Note: I still like to use maths and nasal for animations and instruments
when it is obviously needed.

My 2 cents,

Alexis

</troll>