On 02/13/2011 12:43 PM, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> On 13 Feb 2011, at 19:26, dave perry wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I have a clean local c172p ready to push that includes:
>>
>> - working nose gear link animation in terms of compression-norm using
>> xml interpolation
>> - working main gear animation in terms of compression-norm using xml
>> interpolation
>> - moved NAV0 and NAV1 needle deflection filters to pseudo-autopilot
>>
>> This leaves only a few lines in action-sim.nas.
>>
>> If there are no objections, I will push this after church.  Just got
>> back from church and the send message failed.  So I am resending this.
> No objections from me for removing something from my todo list.  Thanks Dave!
Done!  I moved the remaining lines in action-sim.nas to two other
nas files and deleted action-sim.nas.  The several listners that
associate fgfs tank properties with jsbsim tank properties are now
in tank.nas and the lines that use a common property to control
both the panel and instrument intensity were added to light.nas.

This push also included changes to the pa24-250 landing lights
animation.  The new landing lights are modeled after the
pa22 landing lights.

Dave P.