Hi all,

my multi-player server mpserver08 is currently dropping all packages
with the same message:

02.03.2011 11:07:46 fgms: Sending player not found in m_PlayerList in
HandlePacket()!

I use latest GIT code (git://gitorious.org/fgms/fgms-0-x.git). Here is
the text from the forums [1]:

I use latest GIT code and have an out-of-source-tree build. Please check
this link for all configuration:
http://flightgear.mxchange.org/fgms/

I have also included two dump files which has been generated with
"netcat -u -p 5000 -l -o fgms00x.dump":
- fgms001.dump.bz2: Generated on server to test if UDP packages can
reach my box -> works!
- fgms001.dump.bz2: Generated on a second computer in my network if fgfs
does send UDP packages to it -> works!

Please help here, I would like to help the FG community with my (fast
ping!) server. :)

Regards,
Roland

[1] http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11223