Hi Chris,
My step-daughter, step-grandson and son are down in Chch. They are all
well and coping. I was down in CHC for the September 'quake and it
scared the living daylights out of me. We had days to relocate a
signficant amount of our companies infrastructure out of a building in
the CBD that was in danger of collapsing.

I have got the Australasian FG Users web site back up and running
(http://203.97.103.206 ) and am in the process of getting a PC going
that will be able to run FG.

I haven't heard from Andy for a while.

Hope your family are managing OK.