Hi all,

I'm seeing an issue with the "instant replay" feature which seems to
affect JSBSim aircraft. The actual replay works, but once replay is
finished, the sim locks up or goes wild when trying to resume normal
flight. Looks to me as if the FDM was somehow messed up by the replay.
The FDM's update is suspended during replay - but I suspect there may be
an issue with the tied properties, which still allow the FDM to see the
replayed movements. YASim aircraft seem to be fine though.

But maybe that's a local problem here only, since no one else reported
this yet. Would be nice if s.o. could double-check... I've tested this
with the 747 and F16 - using latest GIT.

cheers,
Thorsten