> To fly within Flightgear we have a lot of ready made aircraft model , we
> are
> not obliged to make the aircraft.
> With your local weather system we must build the weather.,

No, you certainly don't have to build the weather. Your problem appears to
be in fact the exact opposite - you were trying to build (or micro-manage)
the weather where you could not actually do so.

I gave you an explanation what the system internally does and what it
doesn't to make you understand a few things - not what the user has to do.

If you want to build a weather pattern, you have to code it in Nasal. But
no one is asking you to do that.

> we don't have any
> "ready" weather,  but to go to the Global weather with the real Metar.
> Why don't you offer some very good scenari. ?

Local weather tiles offers both the option to use live METAR data as well
as a complete offline weather system. What exactly is it you are missing?

I think this is the moment where perhaps you should really read the
documentation

http://www.phy.duke.edu/~trenk/files/README.local_weather.html

Cheers,

* Thorsten