I noticed some wrong paths or naming here with custom scenery of
KSFO/KOAK with non-existing .ac Models (or wrong names) and missing
textures (?). It’s custom scenery I know, but I think it is also default
scenery, isn’t it?

output
------

Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation:

terminal_2

Could not find at least one of the following objects for animation:

terminal_2

osgDB ac3d reader: could not parse texture coords while reading object
"Mesh1 Component_1_1 M" setting to (0,0)
osgDB ac3d reader: could not parse texture coords while reading object
"Mesh2 Component_1_2 M" setting to (0,0)
osgDB ac3d reader: could not parse texture coords while reading object
"Mesh3 Component_1_3 M" setting to (0,0)
osgDB ac3d reader: could not parse texture coords while reading object
"Mesh4 Component_1_4 M" setting to (0,0)
osgDB ac3d reader: could not parse texture coords while reading object
"Mesh5 Component_1_5 M" setting to (0,0)
osgDB ac3d reader: could not parse texture coords while reading object
"Mesh6 Component_1_6 M" setting to (0,0)
osgDB ac3d reader: could not parse texture coords while reading object
"Mesh7 Component_1_7 M" setting to (0,0)

Cheers, Yves