On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 08:53:41 +0200, Detlef wrote in message
<1301640821.2661.0.camel@Vulnavia>:

> Am Mittwoch, den 30.03.2011, 23:01 +0200 schrieb Arnt Karlsen:
> > Hi,
> >
> > ..wee seaplane patch for ju52floats, about damn time, eh? ;o)
> >
> cool, didn't know this feature exists. Gonna try this out. Thanks for
> the info!

..er, did I break the ju52floats???  On resetting or going to the
seaport or dropping it in thin air, the engines stop and I cannot
get them started.

..that wee <type type=">seaplane"</type> line shouldn't do that?
$FGROOT/fgfs/fgdata/Nasal/seaport.nas checks for this line.

..and there were a few more seaplanes not known by Nasal, last
time I checked.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: