> Comments welcome. If there are no objections, I'll update fgdata/Nasal
> shortly, moving some initial modules to separate folders. I've tested
> this locally with the multiplayer, local weather, wildfire and ATC
> chatter scripts.

Sounds all good to me.

I'm currently setting the default properties for the gui in
local_weather.nas on startup - so if you switch to a 'load on demand'
concept, the gui will have to be changed to be inactive before the button
to load the script is pressed, otherwise it doesn't work before you load
the module.

But since you write you have tested it, I guess all is fine.

Cheers,

* Thorsten