Hi developers,

I have a new computer, installed FG on it and have a problem with the graphics.

The problem (beside missing runway lights) is that surfaces generated
by a shader will flicker. This applies to terrain and aircraft
instruments, trees and the "Crop texture" however do not flicker. The
flicker disapears when I switch off "Material shaders" in the
"Rendering" menu. It seems not to appear everywhere, but only if
custom scenery is near. When I tested today, it didn't happen at
airports which do not have any buildings.

You find screenshots here:
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11686.

I would appreciate any help.

Cheers