Gijs de Rooy <gijsr...@hotmail.com> writes:

> I'll keep it short this time (as I got some FG work to do myself), so
> here's the link to the April edition of our monthly newsletter:
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/FlightGear_Newsletter_April_2011

Papillon81's git repo is not available:

[pjb@kuiper :0 fg]$ git clone
https://gitorious.org/papillon81/flightgear-custom-scenery/
Cloning into flightgear-custom-scenery...
fatal: https://gitorious.org/papillon81/flightgear-custom-scenery/info/refs not
found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?