On 03.05.2011 19:42, Curtis Olson wrote:
> The code seems pretty definite that it would execute here, so it's odd
> that you are getting NULL there ... unless the sgmgr->find() call is
> returning null for you?  Or if like you say, somehow our source trees
> have diverged.  But I do think I'm 100% current with git.
Ha. I hadn't pulled the latest GIT update for wind-moving-clouds yet.
fgclouds->init() was never called in earlier GIT versions, so indeed
sampleGroup was always NULL so far. That changed with the recent FG 3D
cloud update - hence the sampleGroup issue appeared. So, it's good
you've found/fixed this.

cheers,
Thorsten