Good day,

Any one could guide me please on this please?

I am trying to capture some values from FG property tree at 5 minutes
interval and write these values to a file called , "capture.log"
With my limited knowledge in nasal, i am getting "io.open(): opening
file 'cna.log' denied (unauthorized access)"

Any kind soul could give me a simple code on how i can go about doing
the above please?

Thank you all