Hi again,

maybe ThorstenB's commit ca668f8a373190093738a69a5b700d6fcc086c7c does
cause this? He wrote there:
Fix bug #285 textranslate and scroll animation with negative numbers

rewrite SGStepExpression::apply_mods so it creates the same step
for negative numbers as it does for positive numbers.

Maybe some bisect stuff needs to be done?

Regards,
Roland