Ahoy,

you'll find the verified .parking.xml files for the five said
airports here:
http://fgfs.beggabaur.de/daten/KHAF.groundnet.xml
http://fgfs.beggabaur.de/daten/KHWD.groundnet.xml
http://fgfs.beggabaur.de/daten/KOAK.groundnet.xml
http://fgfs.beggabaur.de/daten/KSFO.groundnet.xml
http://fgfs.beggabaur.de/daten/KSJC.groundnet.xml

What I did:
Opened the airports from apt.dat.gz of fgdata (recent git version) into
a recent version of TaxiDraw (mapserver/git). Imported the ground net
from the same fgdata, Scenery/Airports directories, and then used the
tool to verify it. At each airport I had to mark some nodes which were
placed on runways but not marked as such. I marked all of them even
those that were on the runway but beyond the threshold, see KHAF[1] as
an example.

What I didn't:
Verifying anything else such as parking positions and radio
frequencies, just because I don't have a reference for them.

Hopefully this was how it was meant to be. ;-)
At least parking positions were recognised, besides KSFO I didn't get
any AI aircraft, though. At KSFO the planes weren't stacked anymore.

The network at KSFO is a total mess. There are routes where there is no
taxiway at all and some of the routes are not well aligned with the
underlying taxiway[2]. Besides some little experience with groundnet I
have no clue about the ai-system. I might have a closer look at it in
the upcoming days, though.

Greetings
Alex

[1] http://fgfs.beggabaur.de/daten/KHAF_Taxidraw.jpg