Am 16.06.11 22:09, schrieb Ron Jensen:
> There are some valuable features in JSBSim now it would be nice to have in the
> release. Could someone please sync the latest JSBSim into the flightgear code
> please?
Does the new atmosphere code work well with FlightGear's atmosphere?
I remember we had some issues when fg and jsbsim were fighting for the
correct weather values.

But you are right - there are some nice new features we should have in
2.4.0. There will be four weeks starting tomorrow (feature-freeze)
before we branch for the release. Plenty of time to fix what might be
broken.

I think Erik is our sync-master?

Torsten