2011/6/24 TDO_Brandano - <tdo_brand...@hotmail.com>

>  Ok, before I get flamed to a crisp, let me explain what is my reasoning
> behind this. Right now the fgdata repository is about 9 GB. [...]

I agree with Brandano, airplanes data is way too big for git, and the
problem will only get worst with time.
I would keep in git only a maximum of 3 aircrafts + UFO for scenery
building.
The rest should be kept away (I have no good idea right now). Can't the
repository be hosted on the same server of the fgdata ?

Cheers
Francesco