On Sunday, August 14, 2011 15:20:10 Durk Talsma wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I realize that it's almost three quarters of a year since your message was
> posted, but it wasn't until today that it caught my attention.

Hi Durk,
As they say, it's never too late to fix a bug. I remember encountering these
issues on my Corine+OSM Europe scenery, though I skipped them by running
terrafit.py which worked like a charm.
If you're at it, maybe you could investigate why does the clipper (or
constructor, can't remember now which one was the culprit) sometimes blow up
and stop generating triangles for a limited area.
This usually happens in very detailed and crowded scenery builds, and the
problem is best described at the bottom of this page:
http://www.cullam.com/flightgear.htm
I hope you can fix some of these bugs.

Best regards,
Adrian