A thought which came to my mind now that 2.4 is out: As we also have tons of
current high quality screenies in the gallery, it would be a good idea to
protect them from being ripped off and used for marketing by you-know-who.
Besides adding the copyright statement in the bottom corner (which can be
easily removed) they could be watermarked with the flightgear logo which is not
obvious at a first glance. A statement above or below the gallery regarding
this fact would generate the corresponding awareness and they would think
twice before using them for their purpose.

Just an idea.

Oliver