Hi Adrian,
On 01 Sep 2011, at 05:09, Adrian Musceac wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have noticed that when enabled, the ground network is displayed above the
> airport, at a variable height, depending on the airport's elevation above sea
> level. This is mostly due to the fact that the elevation is in feet instead
> of
> meters.
> I have attached a patch that corrects this behaviour and takes into account
> sloping terrain at airports. Now the network is displayed for both pilot and
> AI aicraft at 0.5 meters above ground.
> Let me know if this is helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian

Incidentally, I had been working on a similar patch last weekend. I decided to
try a slightly different approach by collecting elevation information on the
fly (i.e. as an aircraft was taxiing along a given route), and storing the
information collected in a cache file. I've not been entirely satisfied with my
own results yet. Just from a quick look, your patch seems to complement my work
pretty well, so I hope I can integrated your patch with my development tree. As
with other AI activities, I'll try to schedule some time for that this weekend.

Thanks,
Durk