2011/9/11 Erik Hofman <e...@ehofman.com>:
> On Sun, 2011-09-11 at 12:13 +0200, Roland Häder wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> with recent commit there have been changed CHMOD from 0644 to 0755 on
>> some files. Here is the full list I have seen:
>
> I seem to recall this happened to me before, how does that happen?
> I've just copied them from the JSBSim source files and would have
> expected the mode to be unchanged.
>
> Erik

The script admin/jsb2fg uses the unix command 'cp -p' that preserves
the chmod of the source file. Since these files have the incorrect
chmod in JSBSim CVS, then it affects FlightGear as well.

Execution flags have been corrected in the git repositories of JSBSim
but it seems nobody knows how to fix that in CVS ?

Bertrand.