Hi Thorsten,

> Hmm, but this actually means you have a brake problem after all. Only
> the brake temperature is simulated - smoke is triggered for overheated
> disc brakes. It's almost impossible that the parking brake is set
> (unless your both, deaf and blind...) but it seems like your brakes are
> slightly tightened after all. That's a safety critical issue - better
> tell maintenance personnel to check your flight gear - maybe the pedals
> are stuck... ;)

Yeah, I'm afraid it is a problem like that. It were indeed the pedals I needed
to recalibrate, but I originally discarded that as a problem. js_demo gave zero
readings when they were completely untouched. I will have a closer look tnoight
thought. In any case sorry for the noise and thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Durk