Hi Curt,

Ok, version 04 zip nailed it exactly ;=))))

Now it circles PERFECTLY... I can see in Atlas
that each circle exactly overlays the last...

I have not yet tried adding TURBULENCE and WINDS
but will...

Holding exactly 150@2000, the HUD bank-o-meter
seldom gets beyond the 3rd marking - that is the
first big mark...

I added multiplayer, but have not run across
any others out there yet...

This verified what I have suspected for quite a
while, that the mpmap calculation of the aircraft
speed is wildly erratic, showing values from 87kts
to over 200kts... but I understand this is only an
estimate based on current and last position over
time...

It is a shame the carrier, attendant boat and
helicopter do not appear on multiplayer ;=()
so just circling blue water...

And so far, each 'gohome' has been spot on ;=))
As smooth as a babies bum...

I would say, from my perspective, this bumps
the demo from Alpha, to Beta or BETTER ;=))

Regards,
Geoff.

PS: OT: Very neat 'obscurification' of the nasal,
with seemingly random generated variable names on
each version... fascinating ;=()

Some facts -

Now I have SMOOTH graphs :-
 http://geoffair.org/tmp/uas-03-graph.jpg
Look at the accurate circling :-
 http://geoffair.org/tmp/uas-03-track.jpg
And the data to load into Atlas :-
 http://geoffair.org/tmp/uas-atlas-03.txt
Or to playback in fgfs (10MB) :-
 http://geoffair.org/tmp/uas-03.csv

Even the script I use to run the demo -
 http://geoffair.org/tmp/run_f14b.sh
Of course it has to be ADJUSTED to suit
your environment, AND uses my run_fgfs.sh
to run fgfs...

g.