Hi Martin, Curt, ...

I think I forgot to THANK you (all) VERY MUCH
for the -
 flightgear-commitl...@lists.sourceforge.net
feed...

This is fantastic to _TRY_ to keep up with the
day-by-day changes in SG next, FG next, and
fgdata master data... invaluable...

And the extra 'diff' information it contains...
IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT ;=)) Thanks...

But one tiny niggle...

The fgdata change can sometimes be quite LARGE in
scope, and while I am ALWAYS interested in the base
data changes, what I would really like is to separate
fgbase master changes from what I want to more
carefully follow, and that is SG next, and FG next
changes...

Would there be an easy way to SEPARATE these two
digest feeds?

I tried getting into my 'commitlogs' account to
change it out of digest mode, but can not find
the password... I have clicked [Remind] 2 or 3
times, but although it says 'sent email' none
have arrived...

At the moment the digest can contain all, one, or
any one of these changes... and I _DO_ try to read
them all... but my email client has no way of
'separation' due to the mixture...

Maybe if I do not use 'digest' mode, if I can
somehow get into there, and am allowed to change
this...

...OR...

Maybe a -
 flightgear-commitnextl...@lists.sourceforge.net
and a -
 flightgear-commitmasterl...@lists.sourceforge.net

OR, even into 3 commitfg, commitsg, commitdata...

so I can easily instruct my email client (Evolution
in my case) to separate these 'digest' commits...

And thus be able to review/read them separately...

Just an idea, I hope supported by others who use
this invaluable information... in digest mode...

Regards,
Geoff.