Hi,

Some of you have already noticed that berlios is closing at the end of the
year. So OpenRTI needs to find a new home.

I have recently just changed my upstream repository to

git://gitorious.org/openrti/openrti.git

This is not a full replacement for the berlios site, but currently at least
the location of the git repository.
Still thinking about what to do with mainling lists, that were until now
unused, and bug tracking and so on.

If you have problems with anything there feel free to contact me.

thanks

Mathias