James Turner wrote:

> Can you describe / give me a minimal test setup?

I'm really running out of ideas and my buget of testing time for today
(maybe this week) is exhausted.  I've tested various pairings of
'simgear' and 'terragear-cs', unfortunately without getting a 'hgtchop'
creating subdirectories and/or files.  Anyhow I'd like to hear from
others being more successful with using recent versions of the
'terragear-cs' tools.

For now, in order to build terrain, I'd recomment simgear-cs at
6284fc22d56d3ca5b447c232e22369d3f0a23d0e and terragear-cs at
1707ec7fbfe09eb39951539334573aa6b1762804

Cheers,
        Martin.