Hi Michael and Alan,

Have not yet tried the Hondajet or Da-42, but
will get around to it eventually... and thanks
Alan for sharing your maps - this should make
it easy ;=))

But concerning Atlas, Michael please give exactly
the command line(s) you have used...

And where exactly, in what directories, are
the map images generated?

To repeat, if you add a command to Atlas like -
 --atlas=/some/path/to/maps
then there MUST exist either -
 /some/path/to/maps/10/w122n37.jpg
OR