On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:15:27 -0000
"Vivian Meazza" <vivian.mea...@lineone.net> wrote:

> Erik
>

> > I've committed the first AI model sound code now.
> > At this time it's probably a bit annoying because there are too little
> > properties (or too little are actually updated) to create a proper sound
> > configuration so all 737 and 747 aircraft now just have the engines
> > running at a constant rate. At least it's working properly now.
> >
> > See AI/Aircraft/737/737-main.xml which now includes Sounds/737-sound.xml
> > which is located in AI/Sounds/737-sound.xml
> >

> I've been trying the new sound stuff - not a peep. I can't find

It's not very loud (I didn't want to annoy anyone too much) but it should be
there.
Also, but unrelated, for me all the AI models of the Traffic subsystem seems to
pack together like a flock of geese instead of moving all the way to the gates.

> AI/Aircraft/737/737-main.xml in gitorious - is that the right path or is the
> file missing?

For a moment I started to doubt about myself but here it is:
http://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/commit/c64a6232aba096246b299650c467168c8f3a73a1

Erik