Hi,

yes, the 850 genapts supports the new approach lights. In fact, even the 850
version did in theory, but the file format did not.

The relevant code starts here:
https://gitorious.org/~papillon81/fg/terragear850/blobs/tg850/src/Airports/GenAirports/lights.cxx#line2635

Please ignore the "XXXX not supported by data base" comments. Those types
are also supported. I only have to correct the comments.

Of course they work with FG.

Cheers,
Chris

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011