I just had occasion to redo my Flightgear cmake build from scratch, due to
moving Boost and OSG to C:\Program Files where they are more accessible by
other projects.
After deleting the cmake cache, this error comes up:-

looking for static Simgear libraries

looking for version: 2.5.0

Performing Test SIMGEAR_VERSION_OK

Performing Test SIMGEAR_VERSION_OK - Failed

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:91 (MESSAGE):

Could NOT find SimGear (missing: SIMGEAR_LIBRARIES SIMGEAR_INCLUDE_DIR

SIMGEAR_VERSION_OK) (Required is at least version "2.5.0")

Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:252
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

CMakeModules/FindSimGear.cmake:229 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)

CMakeLists.txt:218 (find_package)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

What is the current recommended fix for this?

Alan