Thorsten,

I am not sure who the mig-15 maintainer (same as Vostok-1 problem?) is,
but I think there will be a problem with this aircraft without stereo.
The ADF produces a left/right audio signal to indicate the NDB
direction. It looks like this is done by mixing two stereo files, one
with a left track only and one with a right track only.

Not sure if any other aircraft have a similar feature.

Cheers,
Eric