Hello,

I'm hitting an 'interesting' problem with the new fedora.  For some reason,
it's installing the PAE kernel (I guess I should have installed the 64 bit
version).  The problem is, when the system() is called - for instance, to
copy an airport btg file from work to output, I get an error.

Here's debug from copying of said airport:

running cp ./work/AirportObj/w090n30/w085n33/KATL.btg.gz
./output/w090n30/w085n33
system: : Cannot allocate memory
returned -1

I'm not buying the out of memory error.  I've googled for this, but haven't
seen anything interesting.  Is anyone else running a PAE kernel on a 64 bit
machine?  Has anyone seen this issue?

I don't want to lose another weekend reinstalling linux (again)

Pete