Like this idea very much,..

Can I use it at a front end for a backend solution..

The idea would be to::
Have the kinda FG=nasal libs checkout on an online server via git
Have a front end as a designer to query functions etc.. ie what u done..
Ability to link straight to source.. but online in a browser..

So as a designer one can query and inspect the "api" without the source
code reading process..

Its javascript/java/like lang.. and take my hat off to ext.js for cool
documentation, unlike jquery whose server was los in a bujmmer...

This is a very exiting area for me as I use javascript everywhere..
including on a server with node.js

So If I can help then please reply...cos it smells like javascript.. looks
like ecma, but of courcse a

Need this to be an issue for the next...

Pedro