I'm currently updating some jenkins build scripts for cmake rather than
autoconf, and I'm having problems getting the build to link against
local copies of all the dependencies. Is there a simple way of
specifying where to look for these rather than having to specify the
path to each individual library file (which from the cmake output seems
like it might be the only way).
--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net